Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Our Little Family

We are made up of one man, one women and one little boy. We are big and small, young and old, we are short and some are tall. Our hair is shades of blondes and black. Our eyes the colors of brown or green. We have the skin tones of tan and white, we are what God wanted us to be. We laugh, we cry, we work and we play. We help each other along the way.The worlds a better place to be because of the three that make up...this family.

Our names are Chace, Stacey & Hunter Scarboro. We live in Georgia. Chace and I were married in April 2001. We have been married for 7 years now. It seems just like yesterday that we fell in love and we decided to marry. We are blessed to be able to spend the rest of our lives together. Well, three years later we had our beautiful baby boy, Hunter Chace. We love our little boy. Our Hunter is now four years old. He is growing up so fast. He has so many nicknames. Lets see, there is "Noodle"(well, what can I say, it just came natural), "Buddy" (his daddy likes that one),"cowboy", Oh, and "Hunt".... He is just our whole world...We love him unconditionally. Chace currently works in Savannah @ Gulfstream. He seems to like it, except the long drive. I think that he could do without that:) Well, that leaves me... I am a homemaker. We currently have my grandfather living with us. So I stay at home taking care of my "Boys"...What can I say? I love my life...

1 comment:

The Tucker's said...

I'm so happy that you finally blogged!!!! I'm proud of you! I'll be watching closely for more updates! :) Can't wait to hear/see more....

Your loving sister,
Jenn